2.08.2008

Questionable Stains Explained

I realized that I have two somewhat noticeable, questionable stains on my white shirt that I am currently wearing.

After much thought I have determined the origin of each stain:
1. There is a pink stain that comes from pepto bismal. In a rush one morning on my way out the door to work in Wisconsin I was stumbling through my kitchen… which at most times was a disastrous mess. Not feeling well, I thought it would be best to settle my stomach. In a hurry I shook the bottle up not realizing the lid was not on tightly. It went everywhere… I was late to work that morning because I had to change my clothes and clean everything up off the tiles in my kitchen.
2. There is a blue stain that comes from a laundry mishap. Somehow laundry detergent has managed to embed itself into the fibers of my clothing. I was under the assumption that Laundry detergent was supposed to leave your clothes clean, stain free and smelling nicely. I quickly switched detergents.

No comments: