6.18.2007

Things Kids say....

My 4 year old god daughter was listening in on a conversation that I was having with Jenna on Saturday as were talking about relationship stuff, and me moving... and out of no where Karlie says to me "Jen, I think you need to get some sleep, honey." She gave me a big hug and I started crying. As I cried, she hugged me tighter. I am going to miss her silly smart ass comments. She comes up with some off the wall shit and she is the smartest 4 year old I've ever met. I've watched this little girl grow up. I was babysitting her from the time she was 9 months old. I have 11 days left here and I'm stressing and crying a lot, and I want to spend as much time with my friends as I can but it seems like there just isn't' enough time to do that....

No comments: