After trying since October we are finally having our first baby. Overjoyed doesn't even begin to describe what I am feeling. February 18th was our first ultrasound appointment. We were able to see the little heartbeat flicker away on the monitor. There were bets placed on whether or not i would cry. I did not. I was very happy though. Andy was giggly. It was adorable. A lot has changed in the last two months. I'm in my third month of pregnancy. 6 1/2 Months to go. It feels like it's going by so fast. Andy took a job in Oklahoma. He works three weeks there, and they fly him home for one week. It's hard on us. But we know that it's something we have to do right now because it's a lot of money for us to save towards the baby. We are also house hunting. That is the most tiring of all the things going on. Looking for a house takes more energy from me than growing a human... I just wish that one of the houses would work out for us so we could be done with that.
3 comments:
5 months of trying is pretty quick! Are you planning to move to Oklahoma? *Runs to Google Oklahoma -->Florida*
No, Andy left his job in Oklahoma. He was offered a job in Michigan and accepted it. He started today actaully! So we'll be staying in Michigan.
its peanut. so cute!
Post a Comment