Last night and into this afternoon we are supposed to get about 8-10 inches of snow. Insane right!? Especially because it's officially spring and last week it was in the high 50's and it's almost April!
The drive to work this morning was a mess. Accidents were all over the place. I almost got stuck on our road. They never plow our dirt road. It's almost impossible to get my car through all that snow.
Tonight I get to go home and pack up our stuff. Because in 3 days we get the keys to the new house. We did it before, we can do it again! Move in 4 days! We're going to take the necessary items with us Saturday and then come back next weekend and get the rest of the stuff in one giant trip with a U-Haul. Then we're in our new house! Yay! I'm most excited about sleeping on our new bed! We spent a few days shopping for beds and spent over an hour trying each mattress in the store last night. It should be delivered Saturday afternoon when we get out of work.
Now I have to determine was is a necessity... hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment