3.28.2011

Moving Day!

On Saturday we paid for an extra week of rent in the new house. Mostly to save on gas. The drive back and forth to Metamora was ridiculous. We are going to spend this weekend packing everything up and moving it all into the new house. I can't wait to be completely done with that house over there! It's not the house that's the problem. I'm just not good at handling obnoxiously rude people. And it's gone beyond a point where I can control my mouth. As much as I try to, I'm not good at taking B.S. with a grain of salt.

We got our new bed but it's too soft for me I think. Andy loves it. but I am not in love yet. Still trying though. I told him I would give it time for me to adjust to it. But I don't like sinking into the bed and not being able to get out. I'm not THAT pregnant yet! :)

The cats are having a difficult time adjusting to the new place. Copper mostly cries as he walks around. It's an empty house right now. There's not a lot for him to get into yet. Once we have furniture in there I'm sure he'll do better with everything. At least I hope so... I feel really bad for him.

I have a short work week this week and I am very much so looking forward to that! I have Friday off and the rest of the weekend. I'll be spending the time packing but it's better than being at work.

No comments: