Andy is a human garbage disposal. He will eat anything and everything. And he will do that all at once.
I left out three boxes of girlscout cookies when I brought them home 3 weeks ago. They were gone in a matter of days. Andy ate them all. I hid the remaining 5 boxes. Of the 5 boxes, I ate 1/2 of one box, his neices ate the other half. I was generous and gave him his own box. Leaving me with 4 boxes.
This sounds like a bad math problem...
I hid the cookies in my gym bag. Who would look for cookies in a gym bag!? This morning as I was getting dressed I picked up my gym back to move it only to find it was empty. Well, not completely empty. It did have 4 empty cookie boxes in the bag! Andy has taken my cookies, and they are hidden somewhere in our house. I hope! If they are in his car and I will never see them again.... We work opposite work schedules and I'll never get the opportunity to search his car with out being obvious.
I realized the cookies were missing 5 minutes before I had to leave for work.
I did not have time to look for them.
So... These are my options.
- I can search out the cookies and steal them back and hide them even better this time. With out letting on that I know that they are missing until he realizes that I took them back!
- We have a money jar with $115 in change in it for our growing peanut - I can hold this for ransom. Creating a magazine cutout ransom note and leaving it in his car.
- That's all i have - if you have other options, please share.
No comments:
Post a Comment