6.20.2011

Nursery Update

First off - we have chosen a name. Yay!


I finally talked to Andy about how I was feeling with everything... I talked to him about how I was upset about some of the things that were bothering me... We both took an index card, wrote a name out, posted them around the house in the morning... We spent the day thinking about both names - and decided on one before we went to bed! I feel 100 times better! We also decided that we will not tell anyone her name until she is born. Sorry to everyone that is curious to know. It's harder to make negative comments about a little baby when she's in front of you instead of a little person that still inside my belly. At least I hope that's the case...



Friday night I had a minor melt down after work... I feel like we're running out of time to get things done for her. Even though I know we have more than enough time. I just felt like we didn't have enough done or put togehter. I cried it out a little... Andy listened... Then he took me shopping. He bought the carpet for her nursery. The changing table. And we picked up the mattress for her crib. (The crib was delivered before I left for work today).

While I was at work on Saturday Andy installed the carpet and put together the changing table. I was able to sort through what clothes and stuff we already have to get an idea of where we are with certain things.

I'm hoping that the crib will be put together when i get home from work tonight!

No comments: