Tuesday was our latest baby doctor appointment. The ultrasound tech surprised us with a few 3D shots of our little peanut. They called her a little diva b/c she had her hand up like she does. Andy is convinced that she looks like her mommy :) I think she has my mouth, for sure. As far as everything else - we'll have to wait and see. We have another 3D ultrasound scheduled for July 13th. The next one is more in depth. They spend an hour watching her to get us the best shots. I'm very excited about that.
She's been growing very quickly. I can't remember what she was last time we were there. But she's almost 2lbs now. She was in the 76th percentile for her weight a month ago. Now, she's in the 84th percentile. The nurse said she's a chunky monkey! While that's amusing for them, I'm terrified. The thought of pushing a ten pound newborn through my vagina is frightening to say the least.
On another note - we are undecided about what to name her. I have a few names that I LOVE. but have been thrown out. I also have a few complaints about this that I have to keep to myself for the time being. I understand everyone is excited and I appreciate all the suggestions we've recieved and the help but this is something I want us to do on our own.
I'm trying to be very very polite about the situation so that I don't offend anyone. But I really just want to be able to sit down with Andy and pick her name - on our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment