7.27.2011

Do I look that tired?

I must have misery written all over my face lately... My cashier at subway yesterday made a comment about it. Not rudely, she was actaully kind of funny about it. But clearly I'm exhausted, swollen, and ready to be a mommy instead of an incubator. Ava still has a little under 2 months to go before she can safely greet us. But I feel like my belly has tripled in size this week. I know for certain that my feet have! I could barely walk out to the truck after work last night. My feet had swelled up so much in a matter of 3 hours!! And the swelling didn't go down over night like it usually does. I had a difficult time getting my boots on this morning. It's hard enough to bend over, then try to stuff an oversized foot into a shoe that doesn't fit wore me out!!

I'm exhausted this morning... I got up every hour, on the hour last night. Without fail. How I am still retaining water after that many trips to the bathroom over night!? I'm very carefully watching my sodium intake today and the rest of the week to hopefully get rid of some of this swelling.

On a happier note... Andy surprised me with Ava's Halloween Costume last night when I got home from work. We had one picked out online that we were going to order to save us the drive to birch run to pick it up. But he was out that way on his bike last night so he went to get it for me.

No comments: