Last week we went in for our 3D/4D Ultrasound appointment. Turns out we have a very stubborn little girl. Ava is breech - and all we could see was her back and her head. We left for a few to get a smootie and a cookie to try to shake her up. Drink something cold becuase her head was up against my stomach, hoping she would move away from the cold... No luck. We took the elevator all over the hospital. They had me rolling around all over the place, on my hands & knees. Still no luck. The little stinker just curled up into a tighter ball.
She is in a breech position with her legs up over her head. I have exercises that I'm supposed to be doing daily to try to get her to move. According to her ultrasound she is 3.3lbs this month. She's weighing in at 31 weeks. I should have been about 29 when we went in for the ultrasound.
I did some checking from our charts in December and January - and based on where they say she is she's right on track if I had gotten pregnant in December. I think that's what happened. After going over that stuff my cycle in January was very light, and very short. We are planning all of our stuff around her arriving sometime around September 14th. Roughly 2 1/2 weeks ahead of her due date, and 3 1/2 ahead of her original due date.
I'm kind of anxious and hope that my stuff is accurate and she comes early b/c I got away with a free month of being pregnant and not even knowing it! Also, becuase I can't wait to meet her. We are so excited that we're about 2 months away from her making her entrance.
That also scares me. We are not even close to being prepared for her. There is still so much more that we have to do. But, our baby shower is in 2 weeks and whatever we don't recieve from our generous friends and family we've been saving for, so that she is well taken care of.
She is already so loved by us it's unreal to me. It makes me so happy that it brings me to tears. Not that there isn't much that doesn't make me cry lately... I just can't believe how overwhelming it is, just from Andy & I ... not to mention her Aunts & Uncles and grandparents who are also very excited to meet her.
No comments:
Post a Comment