8.15.2011

Things have been crazy busy lately!

I haven't had time to slow down lately. I feel like everything is moving at warp speed. I'm not complaining at all. We're closing in on 5 weeks until Ava comes home! :) Right now we're between five and six weeks away. I'm excited and nervous all at once. Things are about to get so much busier too. Between work schedules and seeing the doctor 2-3 times a week now... I go on Monday's for a NST, Thursday for an Ultrasound, then every other Thursday I see my doctor. This is going on for the next few weeks. While we're at work, we also have 5 weeks left until classes start and things are getting busy here too. I also have a lot of things that I want to get finished at home before she comes home.

I'll give a quick update of our recent weeks.
Our baby Shower was August 6th. We got a lot of cute things for her.
Ava's Cake


Ava's Closet AFTER the shower!
















Latest Ultrasound Pictures :)

Baby Girl weighs 5.3lbs at 32 1/2 Weeks.

From the Side she looks just like her  Daddy!

Thursday August 11, 2011

Chunky Monkey Cheeks!!

No comments: