In March Ava and I made the move to North Dakota with Andy. He went to North Dakota for work in January. After two months away I couldn't be alone in our house with Ava anymore. I needed the three of us to be together again. Andy came home the second week of March and we started packing up all of our things to make that big move. On Thursday March 15 we got married. It was small, with my mom and best friend. We didn't want to wait until next year so we decided to do it before we left. We still plan to have our wedding and reception. I told him that was something I didn't want to give up by going about it the way we did. It was sweet. We didn't say any special vows, it was traditional and I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. Andy teared up because he said he loved seeing me so happy.
It's been a big adjustment, being here. It is a very, very, small town... I'm trying very hard to fit in, but it's not easy. Andy works such long hours that I can't always get out because I stay at home with Ava. If it's something that I can take her to, I do. But that's not always the case. He does his best to be home for the things I really want to do. I try to go to Zumba twice a week. But usually it's just once a week with Andy's work schedule. I'm trying to lose the baby weight from Ava. We are planning to start trying for our next little bundle at the end of August. I want to drop the weight that I gained from the first pregnancy before I start over with another one.
Ava's getting so big. She's crawling. And saying Momma and Bob. I think Bob is for bottle but I'm really not sure where it's come from... She's getting her first tooth right now. It started to break through her gums last night. She was waking up every 10-15 minutes for a few nights. I was using homeopathic medicines to help ease the pain but they clearly were not working so after two sleepless nights I broke down and gave in... gave her a dose of pediacare. It worked. She slept for 4 hours before waking up because her diaper was wet. Then she slept for 4 more hours after that. Until that tooth is in all the way she gets some pain reducer at bedtime to help her sleep. She's a cranky baby the next day when she doesn't sleep!
In other news. My oldest, best friend is also having a baby. I was nervous for her at first. Still am a little. But now I'm excited for her. I'm excited to shop for another baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment